Back Office Reservations
From one console, you are able to manage all aspects of products (services). You are able to manage multiple locations and companies from this console as well as quickly set up & schedule the next season’s products. All active services are displayed from a “tree” to provide quick access to everything.
- Assign pricing, taxes, fees, progressive pricing, and general ledger
- Designate lodging assets to control cabin/campsite bookings.
- Set schedules and availability counts for each service including minimum booking thresholds for opening trips
- Configure mandatory policies by product to help the user enforce internal rules
- Control unitization for trips and lodging
- Share products across multiple locations (websites)
- Set up your online product listings including descriptions & images
- Add notes per service that will print on invoices, such as age or weight restrictions or other necessary product information.
Similar to Service Administration, the Package Administration area allows you to quickly create and modify packages from your list of services. Besides the traditional idea of packaging where you sell a group of products at one set rate, the Package Administration allows you to make quick bundles of items that make logistics “nightmares” easy for your reservation staff to book.Assign pricing, taxes, fees, progressive pricing, and general ledger. Quickly make popular product groupings into packages for
ease of booking
ease of booking
- Make complex reservations into special packages for recurring reservations
- Create daily itineraries for your guests to see and staff to book
- Make easy price adjustments
- Easily modify packages, add services or copy packages to create similar versions
- Schedule packages across dates ranges or for specified weekends
- Allow or block discounts from certain packages
- Control package sort order for easy booking
- Include services that aren’t displayed on the customer invoice to help with logistics
- Share packages across multiple locations or websites
Marketing & Database Administration
ARS isn’t just a great way to control inventory and manage logistics, there are a number of powerful tools to help grow your business and keep track of your customers.
- Create multi-level customer tracking at the customer and reservation level including How They Heard codes, Why They Booked codes, Qualifiers, Brand tags and Discount Types.
- Schedule calls & tasks either for yourself or as the reservation manger to others.
- Collect important customer demographic data including contact information, contact preference, head of household, e-newsletter permission, age, birthdates and even shoe size!
- Import, Merge, Purge and Export customer lists
- Deliver high-impact visually-appealing HTML literature
- Schedule automatically triggered emails for both reservations and prospective guests
- Quickly & easily pull custom customer lists and assign literature items for execution of marketing campaigns
- Track & analyze marketing effectiveness with numerous insightful reports
Accounting is king (or queen in some cases!) and without the ability track all of the reservations and sales in a meaningful way for the accounting department, you’d be at a loss. Luckily, ARS is built with that in mind and offers many tools and incredible reporting to keep the books on the up and up.
- Create General Ledger (GL) codes
- Build taxes, fees and gratuities and assign them to GLs
- Set deposit and payment schedules for different accounts
- Lock accounts after sales have been recorded
- Integrated credit card capability with authorize.net
- Issue and redeem rainchecks and gift certificates internally
- Customizable and user-definable search ranges
- Export to Word, Excel or PDF
- Monitor commissions for reservationists and external vendors
- Answer a question about your mailing list, customers, services, etc. almost before you think of it
- Use the query manager to get lists and counts of almost anything in the database.
- Year over year analytics
- Real‐time online booking functionality
- Online payments, information requests and guest registration that links directly to your customer data
- Manage multiple websites with unique product lists and styles
- Public facing online reservation system can be skinned to match your website brand
- Easy to configure online system
- Powerful packaging features
- Multiple views for online reservations (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Promo and discount codes
- Granular customization for online reservations
- Specific assignments for lodging assets
- View asset availability for multiple lodging options across a range of dates
- Progressive pricing for larger groups
- Easily schedule all lodging in a few clicks!
- Package lodging with your other activities for a single click reservation
- Check for unassigned assets and assign them from the matrix
- Use reporting manage check-ins, turnovers, etc.
- Schedule guides, boat breakouts, drivers and equipment from one place
- Real-time updates from ARS
- Complete transportation management
- Manage staff information
- Record post-trip and staff reviews for every trip
- Payroll management
- Allow online access for your staff to check their schedules and requests as well as confirm availability.