Back Office Reservations
Your staff will find the reservation process easy to manage. AdventureRes also has tools to help automate some of their tasks.
- User friendly interface
- Decreased training time helps increase productivity
- Customizable emails and confirmations / invoices
- Automated emails – pre‐trip payment reminders, post‐trip follow‐up
- Guest call and task scheduling
- Robust note fields to communicate to guests, staff, and operations
- Waiver management – online and walk-up kiosk
From one console, you can manage all aspects of products (services). You can manage multiple locations and companies from this console as well as quickly set up & schedule the next season’s products. All active services are displayed from a “tree” to provide quick access to everything.
- Assign pricing, taxes, fees, progressive pricing, and general ledger
- Set schedules and availability counts for each service including minimum booking thresholds for opening trips
- Set up your online product listings including descriptions & images
- Add notes per service that will print on invoices, such as age or weight restrictions or other necessary product information
- Configure mandatory policies by product to help the user enforce internal rules
- Control unitization for trips and lodging
- Designate lodging assets to control cabin/campsite bookings
- Share products across multiple locations (websites)
Quickly create and modify packages from your list of services. Besides the traditional idea of packaging where you sell a group of products at one set rate, the Package Administration allows you to make quick bundles of items that make logistics “nightmares” easy for your reservation staff to book.
- Create daily itineraries for your guests to see and staff to book
- Make easy price adjustments
- Easily modify packages, add services or copy packages to create similar versions
- Schedule packages across dates ranges or for specified weekends
- Allow or block discounts from certain packages
- Control package sort order for easy booking
- Include services that aren’t displayed on the customer invoice to help with logistics
- Share packages across multiple locations or websites for online booking
- Make complex reservations into special packages for recurring reservations
Marketing & Database Administration
ARS isn’t just a great way to control inventory and manage logistics, there are several powerful tools to help grow your business and keep track of your customers.
- Create multi-level customer tracking at the customer and reservation level including How They Heard codes, Why They Booked codes, Qualifiers, Brand tags and Discount Types.
- Schedule calls & tasks either for yourself or as the reservation manger to others.
- Collect important customer demographic data including contact information, contact preference, head of household, e-newsletter permission, age, birthdates, and even shoe size!
- Import, Merge, Purge and Export customer lists
- Deliver high-impact visually appealing HTML literature
- Schedule automatically triggered emails for both reservations and prospective guests
- Quickly & easily pull custom customer lists and assign literature items for execution of marketing campaigns
- Track & analyze marketing effectiveness with numerous insightful reports
Track all reservations and sales in a meaningful way with the many tools and incredible reporting to keep your books in line.
- Create General Ledger (GL) codes
- Build taxes, fees and gratuities and assign them to GLs
- Set deposit and payment schedules for different accounts
- Lock accounts after sales have been recorded
- Integrated credit card capability with authorize.net
- Issue and redeem rainchecks and gift certificates internally
- Track sales, receipts and disbursements, and overdue balances with easy reporting
AdventureRes has a wide array of reporting capabilities, both built in and available for custom needs.
- Customizable and user-definable search ranges
- Export to Word, Excel or PDF
- Monitor commissions for reservationists and external vendors
- Year over year analytics
- Reports focusing on different areas of your business, Financial, Reservations, Operations, Lodging, Marketing, and more
- Year over year analytics
Our highly customizable system allows for your guests to book online easily from any device.
- Real‐time online booking functionality
- Granular customization that is easy to configure for online reservations
- Manage multiple websites with unique product lists and styles
- Online payments, information requests, and guest registration that links directly to your customer data
- Guest facing online reservation pages can be skinned to match your website brand
- Powerful packaging features
- Multiple views for online reservations (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Promo and discount codes
Manage your lodging and check-ins whether you have a few cabins or a thousand campsites.
- Per person and per unit pricing with optional progressive pricing based on group size
- Easily schedule all lodging in a few clicks
- Variable pricing for day or week or time of year
- Assign assets (individual units) for a like product set and assign specific cabins to guests
- View asset availability for multiple lodging options across a range of dates
- Package lodging with your other activities for a single click reservation
- Use reporting manage check-ins, turnovers, etc.
AdventureOps allows you to manage all aspects of your operations and logistics.
- Schedule guides, boat breakouts, drivers and equipment from one place
- Real-time updates from ARS
- Complete transportation management
- Manage staff information including medical and other certifications
- Record post-trip and staff reviews for every trip
- Payroll management with user-defined job codes and pay rates per code
- Online access for your staff to check their schedules and requests, as well as confirm availability