Your staff will find the reservation process easy to manage. AdventureRes also has tools to help automate some of their tasks.
- User friendly interface
- Decreased training time helps increase productivity
- Customizable emails and confirmations / invoices
- Automated emails – pre‐trip payment reminders, post‐trip follow‐up
- Guest call and task scheduling
- Robust note fields to communicate to guests, staff, and operations
- Waiver management – online and walk-up kiosk
Our highly customizable system allows for your guests to book online easily from any device.
- Real‐time online booking functionality
- Granular customization that is easy to configure for online reservations
- Manage multiple websites with unique product lists and styles
- Online payments, information requests, and guest registration that links directly to your customer data
- Guest facing online reservation pages can be skinned to match your website brand
- Powerful packaging features
- Multiple views for online reservations (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Promo and discount codes
From one console, you can manage all aspects of products (services). You can manage multiple locations and companies from this console as well as quickly set up & schedule the next season’s products. All active services are displayed from a “tree” to provide quick access to everything.
- Assign pricing, taxes, fees, progressive pricing, and general ledger
- Set schedules and availability counts for each service including minimum booking thresholds for opening trips
- Set up your online product listings including descriptions & images
- Add notes per service that will print on invoices, such as age or weight restrictions or other necessary product information
- Configure mandatory policies by product to help the user enforce internal rules
- Control unitization for trips and lodging
- Designate lodging assets to control cabin/campsite bookings
- Share products across multiple locations (websites)
Quickly create and modify packages from your list of services. Besides the traditional idea of packaging where you sell a group of products at one set rate, the Package Administration allows you to make quick bundles of items that make logistics “nightmares” easy for your reservation staff to book.
- Create daily itineraries for your guests to see and staff to book
- Make easy price adjustments
- Easily modify packages, add services or copy packages to create similar versions
- Schedule packages across dates ranges or for specified weekends
- Allow or block discounts from certain packages
- Control package sort order for easy booking
- Include services that aren’t displayed on the customer invoice to help with logistics
- Share packages across multiple locations or websites for online booking
- Make complex reservations into special packages for recurring reservations
ARS isn’t just a great way to control inventory and manage logistics, there are several powerful tools to help grow your business and keep track of your customers.
- Create multi-level customer tracking at the customer and reservation level including How They Heard codes, Why They Booked codes, Qualifiers, Brand tags and Discount Types.
- Schedule calls & tasks either for yourself or as the reservation manger to others.
- Collect important customer demographic data including contact information, contact preference, head of household, e-newsletter permission, age, birth dates, and even shoe size!
- Import, Merge, Purge and Export customer lists
- Deliver high-impact visually appealing HTML literature
- Schedule automatically triggered emails for both reservations and prospective guests
- Quickly & easily pull custom customer lists and assign literature items for execution of marketing campaigns
- Track & analyze marketing effectiveness with numerous insightful reports
Track all reservations and sales in a meaningful way with the many tools and incredible reporting to keep your books tight.
- Create General Ledger (GL) codes
- Build taxes, fees and gratuities and assign them to GLs
- Set deposit and payment schedules for different accounts
- Lock accounts after sales have been recorded
- Integrated credit card capability with authorize.net
- Issue and redeem rainchecks and gift certificates internally
- Track sales, receipts and disbursements, and overdue balances with easy reporting
AdventureRes has a wide array of reporting capabilities, both built in and available for custom needs.
- Customizable and user-definable search ranges
- Export to Excel or PDF
- Monitor commissions for reservationists and external vendors
- Year over year analytics
- Reports focusing on different areas of your business, Financial, Reservations, Operations, Lodging, Marketing, and more
Manage your lodging and check-ins whether you have a few cabins or a thousand campsites.
- Per person and per unit pricing with optional progressive pricing based on group size
- Easily schedule all lodging in a few clicks
- Variable pricing for day or week or time of year
- Assign assets (individual units) for a like product set and assign specific cabins to guests
- View asset availability for multiple lodging options across a range of dates
- Package lodging with your other activities for a single click reservation
- Use reporting manage check-ins, turnovers, etc.
AdventureOps allows you to manage all aspects of your operations and logistics.
- Schedule guides, boat breakouts, drivers and equipment from one place
- Real-time updates from ARS
- Complete transportation management
- Manage staff information including medical and other certifications
- Record post-trip and staff reviews for every trip
- Payroll management with user-defined job codes and pay rates per code
- Online access for your staff to check their schedules and requests, as well as confirm availability